I have not found ANY information about the command-line parameters (aka command-line arguments) in the help file document or here on the Forum.
So I decided to make this post to help anyone out who is looking for it.
(I appologize in advance if this already exists on the forum. I could not find it by searching for command-line parameters/arguments)
**THIS LIST MAY BE INCOMPLETE***
This is an unofficial list that I have obtained by looking though the version history. PLEASE, if someone can point me to a better, complete list, I would appreciate it very much.
Here's what I have found:
* /NewIni= Starts FC with a different INI file instead of freecommander.ini. A new file will always be created. If defined file exists, it will be deleted first.(same as above, but apparently you can use - or / )
* /Ini= Starts FC with a different INI file instead of freecommander.ini. A new file will be created if the defined file does not exist.
* /NoPlugins Starts FC with disabled plugins
* /Lng= Starts FC with a different language file instead of that defined in config file
* /N Starts FC as new instance in any case
*/C Starts FC and passes the command line parameters to the already running instance
* /Z For usage with /C parameter - interprets the passed paths as source/target instead of left/right.
/L="path" Open in folder 1 (left pane)
/R="path" Open in folder 2 (right pane)
/i=name.ini OR /i=CSIDL_APPDATA (not sure what this is. probably to specify an ini file. is it the same as /ini ? I don't know!)