Feature Request - Define Action Toolbars Navigation

Discussion and questions - donor version.
robsc

Feature Request - Define Action Toolbars Navigation

#1 Post by robsc » 16.08.2023, 16:55

When you're using the "Define Action Toolbars" window, it would be helpful if clicking on a toolbar icon in the left window pane would automatically navigate to the corresponding button in the right window pane. This would make it simpler to locate and access a button if you forget or don't know what it does, and make the full description more readily available.

Can images be added to posts? I attempted to upload one to Dropbox and insert it using the provided button, but the preview didn't show the image, so I'm unsure if it's allowed.

Dreamer
Site Admin

Re: Feature Request - Define Action Toolbars Navigation

#2 Post by Dreamer » 16.08.2023, 17:55

When you're using the "Define Action Toolbars" window, it would be helpful if clicking on a toolbar icon in the left window pane would automatically navigate to the corresponding button in the right window pane. This would make it simpler to locate and access a button if you forget or don't know what it does, and make the full description more readily available.
In 893 description is available also in the left pane.

Workaround for previous versions, use a quick filter to find the action easily.
Can images be added to posts? I attempted to upload one to Dropbox and insert it using the provided button, but the preview didn't show the image, so I'm unsure if it's allowed.
Dreamer wrote: 27.09.2007, 23:18- Sometimes it's useful to make a screenshot of the problem. You can use the integrated FreeCommander feature (menu > Tools > Desktop Snapshot), or one of many free tools available on the Internet, or just the integrated Windows feature - press PrintScreen to make a screenshot, then open any image editor, e.g. Paint, press Ctrl+V to paste, save it and upload it to https://postimages.org/ , or https://imgur.com/ for example. Do not place large screenshots in the forum, use the links, or thumbnails instead. Please use the English language for screenshots, you can use /Lng=English command line parameter.
- The donor can send the request for upload possibility via e-mail.

robsc

Re: Feature Request - Define Action Toolbars Navigation

#3 Post by robsc » 25.08.2023, 21:43

Oh... I see now. Thanks for letting me know it gives you the whole description. I wasn't aware.