621 Text color of Focused item active list with Only border

Bugs and issues - current donor version.
netdiver

621 Text color of Focused item active list with Only border

#1 Post by netdiver » 12.06.2013, 06:10

Hi, Dreamer.

First of all, I appreciate for this great app. I really like FC's very detailed customizability especially for shortcuts and colors.

FC XE 621 on Windows 7 x64 English

As I know, a user can only set one text color for both 'Focused item active list' and 'Focused item inactive list' of Tools-Settings-Select items-NC-Mode tab-Colors, but whenever I change the other options of Tools-Settings and save, this text color is always saved as 'black', except the case that I change it as 'white' and save Settings. I've changed the text colors of the file/folder list as white (or bright colors for different file types) and the background as black (or dark colors with Stripe activated; Tools-Settings-View-File/folder list-Color/Font tab-Active panel-Stripe). The Select item-General-Colors-Use Windows colors checkbox is unchecked and the Only border checkbox of NC-Mode is checked. I found when I click that 'Only border' checkbox to make it checked, everytime the text color is changed to black at the same time. Maybe this checkbox is related to the problem...

I checked it repeatedly happens.

Thanks.
Last edited by netdiver on 13.06.2013, 03:49, edited 1 time in total.

netdiver

Re: 621 Text color of Focused item active list with Only bor

#2 Post by netdiver » 13.06.2013, 04:03

Found some more about 'Only border' checkbox,

1. checking it makes the text color as black and its background as white
2. unchecking it makes the text color as white and its background as black
3. everytime a user opens the Settings dialog with Only border is ON, same thing happens like #1 above.