How to Move Fav toolbar

Discussion, questions and support.
cecr

How to Move Fav toolbar

#1 Post by cecr » 27.06.2013, 03:00

I have 3 network drives. In FC2009b I have a toolbar with shortcuts to each drive. I'd like to move the toolbar inline with the "drive toolbar" so that all drives, both local and network are on the same line. I did see a post on a similar thing (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5081&hilit=shortcut) but it was for XE.

I'd also like the fav toolbar to behave like Settings/View/Drive/Show 2 bars. Is that possible or has it been considered for a new feature? I'm always forgetting to make the desired panel (L/R) active before selecting the network drive so the selected drive opens on the wrong side which has led to me moving/copying files to incorrect destinations.

If these 2 things are not possible with FC2009, are they possible with XE? I did look at XE some time back but decided to stay with 2009 until XE moved out of Beta, but could be tempted to move to XE if the feature set is right for me.

(I know I've asked about 2 things here but they are related and complimentary)

cecr

Re: How to Move Fav toolbar

#2 Post by cecr » 28.06.2013, 14:39

anyone?

joby_toss

Re: How to Move Fav toolbar

#3 Post by joby_toss » 28.06.2013, 19:16

I can't add a custom shortcut on the drives bar in FC XE.

I can configure 2 identical favorites toolbars and place them on the left and on the right side, but you would have to activate the corresponding panel first, so not really a viable solution.