Another bug - ugly one... but probably easy to fix, I'm guessing.
- Downloaded the latest portable stable version (http://freecommander.com/downloads/Free ... rtable.zip).
- Enabled NC-Mode (sticky) selection in the settings (probably not relevant, but it's what I did).
- Changed the viewing mode to detailed (ctrl+F2 - again, probably not relevant).
- Opened some tabs in the left panel.
- Went into address bar (alt+g), typed an address to a network folder with a few dozen files.
- A message appeared to indicate the directory was being read ("loading content of network"). Before it went away I navigated to the next tab (ctrl+tab), which was on a local folder. When the refresh completed, or just before that, the tab was pointing to the network folder from the first tab (the one that was refreshing).
OS: Windows 10