- Downloaded the latest portable stable version (http://freecommander.com/downloads/Free ... rtable.zip).
- Enabled NC-Mode (sticky) selection in the settings.
- Changed the viewing mode to detailed (ctrl+F2)
- Opened four tabs in the left panel, all pointing to the same folder.
- Selected (spacebar) one file in the first tab.
- Navigated through the other tabs (ctrl+tab), and the same file was already selected in all of them, although I only selected it in the first tab.
- De-selected (spacebar) the file in one tab.
- Navigated through the tabs (ctrl+tab), and the file was still selected in all of them - including the one where I de-selected the file (after I cycled through all tabs and got back to this one).
Version: FreeCommander XE 2017 Build 740 32-bit public (portable)
OS: Windows 10