Viewer only occupies a small area of the viewer pane

Bugs and issues.
ADRz

Re: Viewer only occupies a small area of the viewer pane

#16 Post by ADRz » 13.05.2020, 22:30

Well, exactly the opposite worked for me. I changed the DPI setting to be provided by the Application and this did it. On the other hand, when the program loads, what one sees is the directory tree structure and the viewer. The files pane is there but I have to make visible manually. Thanks for the effort

Marek
Author
Author

#17 Post by Marek » 13.05.2020, 22:53

Maybe you have other Windows version.
As I know, older Windows 10 versions worked fine with "Application".

ADRz

#18 Post by ADRz » 14.05.2020, 00:17

Possibly, but I do not think that there are any substantial changes in this area between Windows versions for the last 2 years. I have the latest version of Win10 Pro 1909. This includes the latest updates released today by Microsoft. Most of the systems run the latest version of Adobe Acrobat CC, while one is running PDF Architect 7 Pro. All the systems are running the latest versions of Microsoft's Office 365.

Overall, I have found out that in the recent versions of the program (in all these systems) the layout behaves somewhat irregularly. Most of the times, when the program starts running, only the Directory Tree and the Viewer panes appear. The File pane is there, it has to be manually opened. After making the necessary changes and saving the current layout, the program cannot recall it the next time it runs. This behavior is consistent in all my programs. Please note that the systems have UHD displays although driven by different drivers (mostly Nvidia, but also AMD)

I appreciate the help!!!