New Tab from command line duplicates tab if previous is network location ex. \\somehost

Bugs and issues.
N_E_O

New Tab from command line duplicates tab if previous is network location ex. \\somehost

#1 Post by N_E_O » 26.12.2019, 14:36

Hello, I think i might have found a new bug.
I was trying to open a new tab (either left or right) from command line in an already running instance of FC, but I'm getting the strange behaviour of tab duplication if the already open tab in that side is from a network location ex. \\somehost\somefolder.

The command works as I would expect if the already open folder in that side has a drive letter (C:\, D:\, etc)

The command I was using was:
For the right pane:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\...>"C:\Users\...\Progs\FreeCommander XE 2019\FreeCommander.exe" /C /T /R="G:"
For the left pane:

Code: Select all

C:\Users\...>"C:\Users\...\Progs\FreeCommander XE 2019\FreeCommander.exe" /C /T /L="G:"
You can try to reproduce this bug by opening a new window with a Drive letter folder in one pane and a network location in the other, and then try to open a new folder tab using a command line similar to the one above.

I'm using:
FreeCommander XE 2019 Build 790a 32-bit public
Windows 10 64bit version 1709

PS - I did not try to reproduce the bug in a default settings and without plugins per How to report a bug (Read before posting!) since i needed to test it in an already running instance