The names of the columns not changes

Bugs and issues.
Molchel

The names of the columns not changes

#1 Post by Molchel » 29.07.2015, 02:33

When I change language of the FC from English to other, the names of the colums (Name, Size, Etc) not changes. I can change this manually by Column profile -> Profile settings -> fc_default_view (or other profile) -> OK / Apply. But in the next launch of FC the names of the colums stay be in English. The language of the my Windows is not English.

Strange thing. Then FC stats with the opened archive in the tab(s), the names of the columns in this tab is on the language, which setted in FC's settings.

May be this happens, because the FC takes in launch process the default names of the columns, which setted in the profile. And, when your change language of the FC, this default names is not changes (this names is not translated). Also your cant change this default names of columns (Name, Size, Etc) manually to the names on the other language.

Hm... I solved this. Your must create the new profile when the FC setted on your favorite language. In new profile the names of the columns will be on the setted language. Than your need delete fc_default_view profile, and use created profile only.