Tree view split resets on startup

Bugs and issues.
Donkeyfumbler

Tree view split resets on startup

#1 Post by Donkeyfumbler » 30.03.2015, 14:33

Hi,

Their appears to be a bug in the tree view. When you have two panes, each with their own tree and each tree also having a 'Favorites' section (either at the top or the bottom), every time the program is started the divider in the tree of the left hand pane moves right up to the top making it impossible to see whatever is in the top section of that tree until you move the divider back down manually.

I have checked the settings file and it seems to record the position of the divider in the left hand pane correctly (LeftFavoriteTreeHPercent=58 is the setting I think) but it then appears to just ignore that setting on start.

Is there a fix for this in the pipeline?

Cheers.

alf5000

Re: Tree view split resets on startup

#2 Post by alf5000 » 30.03.2015, 19:56

can confirm the bug.

try to deselect the following and try it again - on my machine there seems to be a dependency
(win10pro x64) - (latest FCXE x64 portable)

Donkeyfumbler

Re: Tree view split resets on startup

#3 Post by Donkeyfumbler » 31.03.2015, 09:55

Thanks - I can confirm that unticking that button does sort out the problem with the split in the tree view, so there must be some kind of (duff) link between them.

Cheers - I can live without that drive bar per tab more than I can do without a tree in each pane. Hopefully the bug can be fixed for the next version so we can choose both though.